Sunday, 20 May 2012

Sunday Diary Day #5

may 20th


I have pretty much been living in my sketchbook this weekend as my Uni deadlines draw closer and closer. So today was spent doing more of the same eased by many a tea & biscuits break!

I followed up on some very exciting emails for future projects in June, and also managed to revamp Afluenza a little.. What do you think of the new look? I'd really appreciate your honest opinions. I wanted to build upon the scrapbook theme my blog posts take on but if its too distracting I may just resort back to the simple white layout?

I am hoping to have all my links (on the right) organised by the end of the week, so that everything is easier to find and follow! There are already a couple of newbies on there so if you're on Hello Cotton or Asos Fashion Finder.. come say Hi!

blog V signature
Share:

6 comments

  1. I really love your new header, so if it's a sign of things to come then I think your layout will be amazing! Deadlines are a nightmare.. Can't wait for summer!

    http://mulberryplease.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yooou :) Think I'm finally getting the hang of this html malarky! me tooo, the sun best come quick! There's shorts to be worn! ha

      Delete
  2. Hi! I think the new theme is a little distracting, and doesn't really go with the minimalist approach you seem to adopt so often. Just my thoughts :)
    Love your blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree, It was nice for a day but its starting to annoy me already! I'll switch back tomorrow and maybe just funk up the side bar instead :) thanks for being honest though! x

      Delete
  3. love your new layout! that photograph looks amazing!xxx

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this photo, may sound a bit weird but I do ahha and please...give me your wardrobe xxx


    http://snippetsandblippets.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig