Sunday, 27 May 2012

Sunday Diary Day #6

sunday work 2
*Copyright VeeVeeVogue.
Designer// Sophie Ward. Styling//VeeVeeVogue. Photographer & Edits//VeeVeeVogue. Model// Dominika.


I Thought I would show you some of my work I've been editing this weekend. The Collection is by Designer Sophie Ward, who is a fellow student on my Fashion course. She asked if I was interested in collaborating by styling/photographing her Final Collection and of course I was delighted as her Designs are beautiful. Sophie's inspiration originated from the theme 'Lights' so I related back to this when editing and here are a couple of the finished results.
Hope you like?! I am very proud!

Hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather, heatwave!!..Unfortunately, I have work to be getting on with.

blog V signature
Share:

3 comments

  1. ooo. Victoria these shots are beautiful you should be proud!
    Love Coco x x x
    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so professional! Love.

    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig