Thursday, 30 May 2013

Boyfriend.





TOP//Zara. JEANS//Zara. BRA//Topshop. BAG//Ebay.
Share:

11 comments

  1. Gorg outfit! Need some boyfriend jeans in my life!

    Belinda | fashioncrossing xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit and the hint of neon :)

    http://live-laugh-love-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, I love the jeans so much! The wash is gorgeous too xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! I love the boyfriend jeans; I really need to get a pair! xx

    myfashionlabyrinth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the ease of this outfit, the jeans and heels are killer!

    forever plotting,

    _kj | FEELIN’ HELLA ELEGANT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the heels in combination with the trousers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much were your jeans, they are really nice xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig