Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Stealing Style.

TOP// LOVE LABEL TRACKIES// ADIDAS ESSENTIALS SPORTS CROP// NIKE KICKS//REEBOK TRAINERS

India Rose is one of my go-to bloggers for inspiration when I’m looking for casual cool. And as you can probably tell I’ve been favouring the varsity look as of late. I can’t help but feel a little too dressed down though if I don’t add a heel for a more sports luxe statement. However, India pulls off perfectly how you can still keep it comfy on your feet too... something I’m going to try myself! So I browsed the pages of Littlewoods UK for some style steals as they have a lot of brands under one roof.
I can’t wait to get my hands on those Adidas classics!
*Disclosure: This post was written in collaboration with Littlewoods and all content is my own.
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love India rose, her laid back look so is cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love India Rose! That girl always looks awesome!!


    - Tabitha at scaredtoast.com x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig