Monday, 10 June 2013

Dance like we're twenty two.



DRESS// Hedonia HEELS// zara. WATCH// River Island.


I got old on the 30th April, so drowned my sorrows with some friends! I was gifted this beautiful Gabby dress from Hedonia. It was the epitome of a birthday girl dress, and more on the sophisticated side in length now I'm a mature woman ;) but still kept it party in the back-less.
I was delighted with the quality of fabrics and finishing when the dress arrived and it will be a piece I keep in my wardrobe and pull out for special occasions. So definitely check out the website if you're looking for that wow factor!
Share:

11 comments

  1. I love your dress! It looks so expensive, I've never heard of Hedonia before but I'll definitely check them out now!

    xo

    http://fashionslug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful dress!

    www.rhiannoneyre.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so so so beautiful, all of you. love complete White Outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looks! all look amazing http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/07/back-from-vacation-and-choies-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your outfit.

    Loves. RJ

    http://www.fuckhighclass.blopgspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous!*
    Love the dress!*

    luxachic.com
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your dress. So gorgeous.

    Chimere Nicole
    Http://www.glam4glam.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig