Monday, 7 October 2013

Everyone needs to Comme des F*** Down!


Comme des Garcons Beanie// Ebay. Top// Adidas. Skirt// Topshop. Trainers// Nike.



Autumn is here, so its safe to say the beanies are back! I was having a casual day and decided to rock the nineties trend, mainly because I can't stop wearing the two favourite items in my wardrobe right now; Adidas tee and Nike Airs. Never thought I'd be this obsessed with sports labels again since my tomboy days aged nine!
I've put a grey toner in my hair and played around with the lighting on these images to try and achieve the hair colour I'm considering going permanent with. Its a bit of a love/hate subject, what do you think?
Share:

7 comments

  1. Amazing style <3 hair looks great to, I wanted a grey ash tone for sooo long and its been so hard to try and get!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Smart Beauty Pastel hair silver moon toner from Savers, try it! :)

      Delete
  2. I just ordered one of these beanies, I love them so much! You look stunning, and your hair really suits you xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outfit! Looking amazing! :D

    xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that outfit is amazing!

    http://loveyoubeyou.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! So casual yet so cool!

    Faye x
    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this combo simple but looks hella cool x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig