Wednesday, 9 October 2013

PersunMall Online store.


Stylish Black White Dress.// Floral Print Cotton Tee.// PU leather pleated skirt.// Colour block batwing handbag.// Lace up boot with belts.// Aviator PU leather lapel coat.// Cat Head Slim Dress.


We all love the elementary task of online shopping, fashion at our finger tips, be it a light distraction from the working day or when in search of an outfit for any given event. If you're already a fan of the likes of Romwe, Sheinside or Choies then Persun should be the next stop on your list!
PersunMall stock some seriously cool items you and I have probably spotted on many a celebrity and blogger, so if you haven't already browsed the site I suggest you get your game face on and head over! Above I have selected my edit of the great on-trend pieces the site has to offer.
Click the links below the images to go straight to those items I've got my eye on, plus get 5% OFF an order over $100, 8% OFF of $250 or 10% OFF of $350.. I'll race you to the check-out?!

fashion jeans wear on persunmall
Share:

3 comments

  1. the black and white dress is so so nice!i love your blog! your style is so nice and i love your blog name! Id love if we both were to follow eachother? let me know if you would like too:)x

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig