Thursday, 3 October 2013

Tartan.



Tartan Top// Frontrowshop.com Skirt// Primark. Shoes// Urban Outfitters.



If the tan didn't give it away that I'm back from my travels, then the sight of me back in heels should! I've spent the majority of the past three months running around barefoot like some scantily clad cave woman! And as much as I want to jump on a flight back to Australia immediately its comforting to be back to my wardrobe and have more options than "what vest shall I wear with my Levi's today?!". If you'd like to see me in true traveller form, the amazing experiences I had and places I visited flick through my instagram veeveevogue.
Of course, I've returned to autumn which I'm still coming to terms with as I'm in summer mode. So I've found a happy medium and teamed this seasons key print Tartan with a skater skirt and toughened it up with chunky boots and their go-to season accessory, thick socks! Frontrowshop.com kindly gifted me this tartan top so if you're after high design on-trend pieces at highstreet prices be sure to check them out.
Share:

13 comments

  1. You have the most amazing tan! This outfit is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) I should hope so after 3 months of baking myself oops!

      Delete
  2. This top is amazing, I'm checking it out now!! :) Beautiful pictures x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is gorgeous. Perfect way of wearing tartan =D x

    dreamingofblossoms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit and so jealous of your tan! hope you had a wonderful time traveling x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit, your tan is amazing x

    http://lifeinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the best time, you look gorgeous! I am so obsessed with that shirt too xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely stalked your instagram last night as thinking about doing Australia/Thailand/Singapore next year myself, it made me sooper excited to experience it all, amazing photos x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! You have to do it! Best experiences I've ever had. You'll love it x

      Delete
  8. such a chic look! that top is so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous look, that skirt is super dreamy and the top teamed with the boots is Punk rock at its finest!
    Love your blog, now following xx

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig