Friday, 1 November 2013

Fashion Advisory.

Beanie// Choies* Sweater// Choies* Skort// Missguided. Heels// Zara.

In all honesty I don't know if I myself would have the guts to rock this outfit outside of my bedroom walls but beanies off to you if you can nail the 90's look from day to night. I'd either have to swap the heels for hi-tops or ditch the beanie because I admit there's a whole lot of look going on here. However, I was trying to channel next seasons highly sort after sweatshirt from Alexander Wangs s/s14 collection with Choies take on the trend 'Rich Fashion Advisory' sweat.
Share:

8 comments

  1. Jumper , skirt and beanie...amazing!!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!
    styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA LOVE THAT YOU JUST PLAYED DRESS UP :) I'M AMBIVALENT ABOUT BEANIES, YOU LOOK SUPER CUTE THOUGH! LOVING THE SKIRT, IT'S KILLER. BLACK & WHITE IS SO CLASSIC AND COOL!

    _kj | MEOWMEOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your edgy look here!

    fashionlusting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skort is so cute!

    Kate from Clear the Way
    (currently running a Concrete Necklace giveaway, if you are interested)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this whole outfit

    The leather skort is gorg!!



    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at your legs!! They're amazing!! You've got the best figure ever! Really like the outfit, it looks good on you, but I'm not sure whether I'd be brave enough to rock it either! haha!
    Eleanor x

    www.porcelaineleanor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig