Tuesday, 26 November 2013

In LOVE with tartan.


top // skort // cut-out boot // tartan coat

This winters key item is evidently the coat and although that may scream obvious with it being bitterly cold; this season really has focused on finding that IT winter warmer, be it colour or print you edge towards. If the pink coats from my previous post didn't make your wish list then I'm guessing tartan is next to be ticked!
Rochelle Humes is showcasing her LOVE tartan boyfriend coat by almost accessorising with a simplistic all black ensemble to really highlight that her outfit is all about the printed coat. I liked her style so I put together a similar version using other staple items from the inlovewithfashion website. And lucky for us there's an exclusive offer on the cards if you click below!



Share:

4 comments

  1. Loveee that Skort
    xoxox

    www.canvasfashionbysimone.blogspot.com
    www.youtube.com/CanvasFashions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love any colour of Tartan ..<3 looks so nice

    ..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that jacket is amazing! I need!!!!

    Kylie - lazy2lovely.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig