Thursday, 21 November 2013

This Seasons Coat.

Primark // Topshop Boutique // River Island // Miss Selfridge // Front Row Shop // Missguided

If you follow me on Twitter you'll know I've been banging on like a broken record about the pink Primark coat since it hit stores in October. You'll also be aware of how heart-broken I've been to not get my hands on it as it sold out apparently within a day. It's no surprise really with pink being this seasons IT coat colour and Primark offering it up at just £32 a piece! But with my heart now set on it without a pink coat, my winter wardrobe will not be complete and this is no exaggeration. I have been determined to find a replacement and one of these darlings above will happily suffice.
Share:

6 comments

  1. I love them all! In desperate need of one myself!

    Jamie | ugh-asif.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know how you feel! I missed out too :(
    This River island one is RIDIC, super chic and smart looking, closely followed by the miss selfridge one IMO!
    styleandbeautyforless.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I feel your pain girl!! I also have my eye on the river island one as second best!!! Shame it's £90 over £32 :( the price you pay ayyy.. Literally ha

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig