Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Givenchy Sweater Dupe.








Sweatshirt // Primark.
Wax Jeans // Topshop.
Trainers // Air Jordan V.





Who can deny themselves a bit of Disney indulgence?! Bambi actually happens to be one of my favourite films from my childhood so I should probably thank Givenchys' AW13 collection for allowing me to rekindle my love through this print. I picked mine up for a fraction of the price however at Primark, who are evidently becoming more than just a budget-friendly brand but also on the ball for the seasons trends! There are now other options available on the highstreet and I'm also loving Missguideds' take on the theme here with alternative Disney characters. Who ever said mutton dressed as lamb was a bad thing?!
Share:

10 comments

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig