Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Oufit | P' Springs.

Parka // H&M.
Cami // Zara.
Shorts // Motel.
Bag // Zara.
Shoes // Zara.
Lip pencil // MAC High energy.


Palm prints and Parka's; Two P's to be associated with this Spring! An orange lip is another but that wasn't in keeping with the title..
These are items I reach for time after time when Spring rears its blossoming head and this year has been no different. These printed shorts have an obvious referencing to a destination I'm sure we'd all rather be right now; Palm Springs. Whereas a parka is the perfect light-weight cover-up for the more windy weather we have here in the UK.
As mine won't be stocked anymore here's some great alternatives by:
Vero Moda,
Asos,
Noisy May.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Lovely outfit and you're right, I'd love to be somewhere tropical right now. I like your choice of colours together in your look as they seem to blend together, all quite muted. Love the shoes! I've never heard of Noisy May before so I'll be checking it out!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig