Thursday, 10 April 2014

Outfit | The Staple Black Bag.


Jumper // Vintage.
Lace Shorts // Oh My Love London.
Bag // Daniel Footwear*.
Cleated sole sandals // Linzi.

Be prepared to see a lot more of this tote! The perfect minimal black bag is something I'm sure is on many of our capsule check lists. And if it wasn't on yours, don't tell me it now isn't after laying eyes on the above? This beauty from Daniel Footwear delivers what I look for in a staple bag. It's black, large, has efficient handles, pockets, is simplistic yet brimming with key details; gold hardware and suede side panels. I could go on all day, but instead I'll let the bag do the talking.. in every future post from today onwards!
Sorry not sorry.
Share:

9 comments

  1. i love your shorts! gorgeous outfit :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errrrm yes that bag is a beaut, and is definitely on my lust list now! Not sure I'll ever be able to stick to it and save up enough pennies though!

    - Lorna at Scared Toast x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah I love this outfit! those sandals are super rad

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are gorgeous! I neeeeed

    I'm running a giveaway on my blog to celebrate 100 followers. The winner gets to choose a MAC Lipstick of their choice x

    The Beauty Drawer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your outfit posts! amazing blog :) just love the lace shorts, Now following you xx

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Real Techniques Core Collection Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful styling, I'm gutted that this jumper is vintage though so I may have to get on the hunt looking for something similar! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really really like your excellent posts! awesome blog :) just really like the lace shorts. Thanks.

    http://spoiledyouagain.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig