Thursday, 12 June 2014

Outfit | Butter wouldn't melt...











Jumper // Missy Empire*
Skirt // Glamorous*
cleated sole sandals // Glamorous*
Vintage Jean Jacket // Levi
Bag // Daniel Footwear*



Branching a little out from those crisp white head-to-toe outfits that we've seen in abundance this Spring, I've been edging towards the more off-white buttery shades recently. There's something a little comforting about the slightly warmer tone and knowing there's a tad more camouflage for stains if you happen to spill your coffee in the mid-morning rush!
I first picked up on the beauty of this tonal layering in River Island where I instagrammed their white brushed oversized sweatershirt against the cream cropped leather biker jacket. However here I have styled a similar look with Missy Empires' off-white fisherman knit jumper and a sheer white maxi skirt from Glamorous. Super afforable and on-trend!
Share:

2 comments

  1. ahh I love this! all white with denim looks amazing x


    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving this look, and yeh I'm liking the warmer white look too! The maxi skirt is lovely x

    ordainingserendipity.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig