Friday, 20 June 2014

Outfit | Striped Naked





Coat // Missguided.
T-shirt // Primark.
Lace Bralet // h&m. (similar)
Skirt // h&m.
Ankle boots // Kurt Geiger.
Bag // Daniels Footwear*








Anything sheer seriously has my attention at the moment! Its the perfect way to still be able to layer in the hotter summer months, and thanks to the comeback of bralets and crop tops in pretty prints and delicate laces its never been so appropriate to flash your bra!
Keeping with the 90's theme I wore a choker; one of the biggest micro-trends to come out of this season, accessories wise. And a faux-leather mini I scanned every h&m to find my size in, but well worth the mission for the perfect wardrobe staple, "real-look" leather, highwaisted skirt at the bargain price of £14.99! Get searching for yours!

Share:

3 comments

  1. Love the sheer top, looks fab under the jacket! Stylish lady! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning ! I love that sheer top ! X

    FOLLOW ME ON GFC and/or BLOGLOVIN, I ALWAYS FOLLOW BACK !

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM
    | Fashion Blogger |

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt and for £14.99!!! Love how you styled this girll!! :) xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig