Thursday, 3 July 2014

Outfit | Not a grey cloud in sight.


Duster coat // Primark.
Asymmetric tshirt // Primark.
Leather shorts // Asos.
Pony hair sandals // Topshop.
Sunglasses // &Other Stories.
Bag // Zara.






I took a change of scenery this week and headed to my mums by the coast for some sun and relaxation! With no current holidays booked for this summer its the closest I'll get to a beach. I can't say I was quite ready to brave the pebbles in a bikini however shorts were a must! Although my colour palette screamed less than "holiday", obviously I'm still in city mode with this three shades of grey combo. I'll just have to imagine soaking up that sun and sea, prancing around in a kimono and monokini ensemble with mojito in hand...If only!
I may still have to pack this trench coat though surely? It's too perfect not to. When Primark get it right.. they get it RIGHT!
(I won't even stun you with the price!)
Share:

8 comments

  1. Gorgeous - I can't believe that this coat is Primark! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot believe that coat is from primark! Ahhh I have to get to primark stat! Looking gorgeous as always lovely xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics, stunning location....and I totally need this coat!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute outfit !! I love your style
    Would be amazing if you can visit and comment on my blog as well :)
    Kisses
    http://www.irenadworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! I found out blog on ASOS Fashion Finder and I am sooo glad I did. So so perfect!! Followedddd of course!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit, loving the duster I can only imagine its a bargain!! Location looks lush as well! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig