Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Outfit | Overcast.

Hat // Topshop.
Oversized Jumper // Zara.
Sheer Maxi Skirt // H&M.
Cleated sole sandals // Glamorous.
Clutch // FrontRowShop.




"Cloudy with a chance of rain"- inspired todays outfit forecast! In the UK the summer weather can be unpredictable so layering is our bestfriend. I took my two key season pieces from Winter and Summer and combined them for the perfect "Rainy summers day" solution.
I don't know about you but I always feel a little silly (or hungover) wearing sunglasses with no sun present, so a fedora can be the perfect alternative to block out those rays and still feel summery. Hang on to your hat though in the wind.. and your skirt for that matter in this case, unless you know how to style out a Marilyn!
Share:

14 comments

  1. You look amazing, such a perfect outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sugar! I'll take your word for it *fan girling* x

      Delete
  2. Perfect as always. Love all the white <3 xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks lovely- all white is the one! X

      Delete
  3. This is such a gorgeous outfit. I love the oversized jumper and your clutch bag is such a lovely touch x

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gemma gurl, oversized jumper is my go-to x

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit gal, everything is so perfectly put together!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag! Such a great look! X
    lwofficial.blogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your look. The color palette is perfection!

    -Alicia
    Neon Fox

    ReplyDelete
  7. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable! Love this outfit!
    Lovely blog!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/
    http://www.BLOGLOVIN.com/blog/3286864

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig