Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Outfit | Safari









VEST // BERSHKA
SHORTS // LAUNDRY BOUTIQUE*
SHIRT // H&M
SUNGLASSES // ROKIT
BAG // EBAY
SANDALS // LINZI


This heat wave is bringing out the animal in me! Fashion may have gone matchy-matchy this season but I felt inspired after a Pinterest sesh to go wild and print clash a (zebra) stripe and cheetah spot combo. Keeping black as my neutral consonant pulled this look together and adding metal hardware toughened it up!
With the UK having such great weather it looks like we'll be getting the most out of our summer wardrobes this year but I've still kept things practical by having a 'just incase' cover up tied around my waist in a 90s knot to take this look from day to night appropriate, and it even doubles as an umbrella if you happen to get caught in a storm!

*Get 10% off your Laundry Boutique order with code VEEVEEVOGUE10
Share:

4 comments

  1. I've been looking for some shorts like this, they're lovely! What's the sizing like? How high waisted are they? I'm 5ft8 so really struggle to find things like this that are actually high waisted without being too short! x

    www.rhiannoneyre.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're a great length actually, not too short at all and they 100% cover any cheek! I'm 5ft6 so I think you'll be fine too. They have an elasticated waist so sizing is simple and they're just super easy and comfy to throw on. Plus I have a discount code you can use to get 10% off VEEVEEVOGUE10, bargain! x

      Delete
  2. I love the mix of prints and the khaki in this outfit. Beaut!

    Faye x
    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig