Monday, 11 August 2014

Monday Must Have | Fedora Hat.











Credits: Pinterest
Today's Monday Must Have is inspired by two of my current Fedora-wearing blogger faves Emma and Emily. Both couldn't live further apart but one thing stands true, the Fedora hat can be styled effortlessly in any climate! And if you're a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl a Fedora is the perfect piece to take your look from basic to #babe. I recently instagrammed my latest addition to my hat collection here. However I'm still after a grey and potentially a camel coloured version too, so I've shared my best finds with you below:

Share:

3 comments

  1. Yes to fedora hats! I've been loving them as of late
    www.formemag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the images, you absolutely cannot go wrong with a fedora hat this year.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEED a fedora in my life and those pictures are doing nothing to dissuade me haha. Great post for fedora love and outfit inspiration =D x

    dreamingofblossoms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig