Monday, 18 August 2014

Monday Must Have| Statement Sunglasses.










photo credits: Pinterest

Sunglasses are a key necessity for fashion bloggers and although I already have a healthy collection that's seven frames deep its should be no surprise I've got my eyes on more. Whether its going oversized, patterned, mirrored or opting for one of the more abstruse shapes that have come straight off of the catwalk, this year the more of a statement you're making the better!

Shop the Trend:

Share:

3 comments

  1. so many gorgeous pairs of sunglasses! love all the thick, kind of square ones xo
    refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all amazing, you can never have enough!

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab pics, I definitely need to upgrade my sunglasses collection now! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig