Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Outfit | Casual Camo.







Beanie // Brandy Melville
Bomber // Alpha Industries*
Tunic // Topshop
Midi // Topshop
Sandals // Primark
Tote // h&m







Things are cooling off in the UK so I'm back to my summer layers! Bombers are here to stay for A/W14 and grey is the new black so when I received this cool-toned camouflage version from Alpha Industries I was happy the sun had momentarily gone in. With Kanye a fan of the brand, urban casual styling was my food for thought and taking inspiration from the man himself I styled my bomber jacket with a long-line plain tee and beanie hat, feminising my outfit with a grey midi skirt and simplistic strap sandals. Next I'm looking forward to re-creating a more Kimmy K outfit pairing this camo bomber with white skinnys and a pointed stiletto- his & hers, day-to-night at its best!

Alternatives:


Share:

6 comments

  1. Absolutely love this look! Everything look so well put together!

    www.thefashioncuisine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit and the layering! Looking great girl xo

    Belinda Louise | Fashion Crossing

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is so cool. loving the layers and the skirt
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour combos of this outfit, such a nice look x

    RobynCaitlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOVE this look, the colours are on point and the layering looks effortlessly cool.

    Faye x
    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig