Thursday, 2 October 2014

Outfit | In the Trenches.


Fedora // Primark
Trench // Primark
Roll neck knitwear // Asos
Faux-leather bemuda shorts // Forever 21
Heels // Linzi
Bag // Daniel Footwear




It was only a matter of time before Primark brought out the must-have trench coat, so if you haven't already nabbed yourself a bargain I'd visit your nearest store asap before its too late! I missed out on the H&M style first time around and I've mopped about it ever since whilst questioning if the last size 18 was cooly Olsen -oversized or just plain drowning me! Hence why that never became a purchase and I now finally own this similar beige number, and potentially even the black version too if I can't resist temptation. A trench is the ideal transitional cover up with its lightweight fabric and wind appropriate length, you're still able to wear summer dresses, skirts and shorts whilst remaining practical to and from your destination.
I however am already well into Autumn winter '14 trends so I can't resist faux-leather boy shorts and roll neck jumpers. But before you get hot and bothered just looking at me, don't fret, what you don't see is this Asos knit is sleeveless so I'm still able to work the hair tuck trend and not get too sweaty under those layers, genius!

Alternatives:
Share:

6 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! I love your faux leather shorts x

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :) they were so cheap too, £15 forever 21 x

      Delete
  2. your trench coat is amazing! definitely looking out for that next time im in primark!

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this look, you look utterly incredible.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fantastic look Victoria! Found your blog looking for sponsorship opportunities and couldn't help looking around. Hope to talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with these shorts- as if they're only £15!

    Faye x
    www.iwishicouldwink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig