Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Outfit | Suit up, Look sharp


























Hat // Primark
Waistcoat // Missguided
Cropped top // Missguided
Trousers // Missguided
Bag // Zara
Shoes // Missguided








I wouldn't exactly consider myself a smart person, being in the fashion industry means I’ve never really had to conform to strict work wear, and I haven’t worn a uniform since school when even then I would bend the rules. Luckily, comfort seems to be the latest concept in fashion with even the most tailored of suits being worn with trainers. So when Missguided contacted me to get down to business with their ‘Suit Up’ campaign I knew I’d be putting a casual spin on things.

If you’re from a more corporate background you may want to save the satin crop top for after work drinks and trade it for a shirt during office hours and of course, loose the hat! Black sleeveless Missguided blazers, tapered trousers and pointed brogues should be your new staples as all can be smartened up separately during the week and dressed down at the weekend, whichever suits!

Shop the look:





Share:

9 comments

  1. These trousers are unreal - love the look x

    www.fashionfrift.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah i also have this sleeveless blazer and love it! love how you've styled everything :)

    Rachel x
    Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colour of the trousers is gorgeous. Love this whole look on you!. Miss guided are on it right now!
    xoxo

    http://jpoppy-thats-just-me.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look! X

    fashionenth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo in love with your style. I've been following you for a while now when I first found you on YouTube! Keep it up :)

    www.fionnac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chic! love the top x
    emabei.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig