Thursday, 13 November 2014

Monotone Merlot.








Knitwear // Primark
Cords // Urban Outfitters
Boots // Missguided
Bag // Primark








As the cold months come around I definitely gravitate towards berry tones year after year! There is something warming about the colours wine, burgundy and oxblood that perk up my grey winter skin, so naturally I had to create a head to toe look! Whenever I'm working a monotone outfit I make sure to mix textures in place of colour so things don't look to flat, here I teamed a chunky wool knit with corduroy jeans. Not wanting to distract too much from the one tone palette I've kept accessories to a minimum and gone for a light matching stone wash.

Get the look:
Share:

5 comments

  1. this is such a gorgeous outfit! love that primark bag :)

    Rachel // Style Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wine colours for the autumn too. you look lovely in these photos!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so awesomely cool! Love the overall burgundy!

    www.i-life-u.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful girl with nice outfit!
    wanna follow each other on instagram & bloglovin?
    i followed u please follow me back here >

    http://twinladybug.blogspot.com/
    love & hugs from Melbourne.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig