Friday, 7 November 2014

Outfit | Furry Friend






Coat // Glamorous*
Knitwear // Zara
Jeans // H&M
Trainers // Asos
Bag // Zara









On our last 'Monday Must Have' we spoke about this winters essential faux fur cover-up and I drooled over the endless options available from Glamorous. One of those inspirational images included a burgundy fluffy number that sealed the deal on which colour was the one for me! And here it now is in all its cuddly glory, I literally haven't put it down! It's the perfect pick me up on a cold day. Sometimes fur (with its glam self) can be a little OTT so I've pared it down with an all black ensemble and in contrast opting for casual crisp white trainers, that if you squint have a certain Acne vibe about them right?

Share:

4 comments

  1. This is perfection. <3

    www.r-91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Love the coat but especially the bold contrast with white sneakers x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit from head to toe. That furry jacket is everything.

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great jacket, like how you styled it x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig