Thursday, 8 January 2015

Green is the new Black.




Hat | H&M
Jumper | Apricot*
Jacket | Primark
Trousers | Zara
Shoes | Dune
Necklace | Fashion Tales*
Bag | Daniel Footwear*




I've never before really been drawn towards greens much. I like the occasional khaki piece as an alternative neutral in an outfit, but too much and I've always felt slightly elfish. However I've recently taken a liking to forest green and the almost black qualities it has. I'm aware my outfit above isn't quite forest green but whilst collating some images on my pinterest I was inspired to gather the few pieces of green I own and start dusting them off before I take the leap to other shades. It also encouraged me to choose this fluffy jumper from Apricot which is super soft and has a V-neckline I love in a pullover! Moving south I have finally found the perfect black loafer in the Dune sale! After sadly missing out on the Mango croc flats I knew I wanted a pointed toe and a style that was sleek yet still slightly mannish, the sale price and comfort level is just a bonus!

Share:

5 comments

  1. this is lovely, one of my favourite outfits of yours. I'm jealous those flats have sold out! x

    www.rhiannoneyre.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jumper is so nice! Such a gorgeous colour. Outfit in general looks awesome on you xo

    jpoppy-thats-just-me.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the trousers and shoes combo, Beaut

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! Can't believe that coats from Primark... so lush! I really not a fan of green, but you make it work so well! Also love the pearl necklace such a great piece of jewellery.
    Totally a great outfit combo, I might have to give it a try.

    Kymmi xx
    www.geordie-love.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig