Monday, 5 January 2015

New Year, New Layers.

Hat | Primark // Jacket | Glamorous // Sheer Shirt | Glamorous // Faux Leather trousers | H&M // Scarf | H&M // Gloves | Zara // Bag | Primark // Boots | Asos


Happy New Year! I hope you all ended the last chapter of 2014 on a high and after a well needed break over the Christmas period here's to a fresh start with heaps of potential.
As a lover of layers I'm pleased that joining us in 2015 is the long line shirt. Spotted at Temperley London and Richard Nicoll to name a few for SS15, the elongated silhouette is taking us to new lengths. I thought I would ease into the trend with a classic black version from Glamorous, the sheer material will be a great transitional element into Spring when I can loose the jacket and have a peek of bralet beneath with something high-waisted on bottom. But before I get carried away wishing for warmer weather I'm currently enjoying layering with giant scarves, hats and gloves.. Brrrrr!

Thank you for your continued support guys and I look forward to sharing 2015 with you all x

Share:

5 comments

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig