Sunday, 15 February 2015

Outfit | Camel Camel Goat.



Fedora // Primark
Jumper // Zara
Jeans // Topshop
Boots // Paul & Bear
Bag // Mulberry


The debut of my proud new addition to my collection and my first designer bag! Christmas came late but Santa (Mum) must have been working hard making this beautiful Mulberry Small Lily, it's the perfect size for both day and night as it fits all my essentials. I've been favouring crossbody bags over my carryalls of late because they don't weigh me down throughout the day and I can just throw them over an outfit for an instant chic accessory, to go hands free for phone and coffee! I once said my first Designer bag would always be black, I think if you're going to invest in something it should be timeless and classic.. unless of course you're Kim Kardashian then darling have what you like! However with nudes and greys becoming more of a neutral wardrobe alternative than ever before when I saw this Mulberry in 'Goat' I fell in love! It not only goes with neutrals but makes a statement against an all black outfit too and is a year round colour! I chose to go for a tonal camel outfit by pairing it with my Zara side split jumper and Primark Fedora I finally got my hands on.

Shop a similar look:
Share:

7 comments

  1. I really love the fedora, you'd never believe it was from Primark! I've followed your blog for a while and I used to love watching your youtube videos back in the day.
    You're pictures are always so beautiful- I was wondering what camera you use for your blog?
    I started my own blog very recently and I like to think dedicated bloggers like yourself have given me the confidence to pursue something I love.
    Thanks for reading my comment x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lizzy, thanks for the lovely comment! I really need to start back up with youtube too, I miss it! I use a 600D but it's more the lens you want to invest in for quality images, a 1.4 or 1.8 is ideal. I'm glad you've pushed yourself to start your blog, good luck with it! X

      Delete
  2. Great choice on the bag!*
    The color is gorgeous and will look stunning in Spring & Summer!*
    Adore your jumper!*

    xXx
    luxachic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. My. Goodness. The colour of your Mulberry is perfection *inserts several heart face emojis*

    Ellie
    http://thebeautifulunnecessary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig