Wednesday, 14 October 2015

Outfit| Fringes of Hackney.





Jacket // Vintage Levi's
Jumper // Asos
Shirt // H&M
Skirt // River Island
Bag // Mulberry
Shoes // Zara


The whole style of this shoot is definitely my favourite to date! From the outfit to the location the outcome really defines my style and how I want my blog to look going forward and I have the talented >StephBakerphotography.com< to thank for that!



Autumn is officially here and the season of layering can commence - I like to show some leg for as long as possible considering we don't get much opportunity in the UK anyway, so for me layering up top is crucial to staying warm when transitioning from your summer shorts and skirts. Here I've layered some key pieces from both my summer and coming winter wardrobe.
I bought this faux leather fringed skirt from River Island during the summer knowing it was quite a statement piece I wanted to ensure it would work into my wardrobe and could be styled in multiple ways as sometimes a piece like this can become a one time wear. I already like the idea I have been able to dress it up with heels and a shirt then down with trainers and a tee - its more versatile than you would first think and layered with one of my key winter pieces this camel cashmere roll neck jumper it is now appropriate for my A/W wardrobe too. I spoke about the benefits of cashmere this time last year when the weather starts to turn bitter and our need for cosy comforts grows strong.. I know I'll be living in this roll neck!




Share:

4 comments

  1. I love everything about this look!!

    www.maddie-elizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are on poiiiint!💃http://blackkale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits are always so on point! Love the layering with the peeks of fringe.

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously love this outfit so much. Camel/beige is such a pretty color, especially paired with denim. Also loving the fringe skirt trend x

    www.fionnac.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig