Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Outfit | Frayed Jeans




Jacket // Stradivarius
Jumper // Zara
Jeans // River Island
Watch // Daisy Dixon*
Boots // Topshop
Bag // Prada


Denim is my no brainer go-to for when the weather is cold and I need something substantial to fend off the bitter wind.. I gravitate towards my array of jeans. Luckily denim is key this year and in some way or another it always is come Spring but next season it will be all about true blues and raw finishes - think 90s! I've chosen my top picks below of what to look out for but the good news is if Christmas has left you short of pennies (hun I feel you) then just snip snip and DIY some old faves!


Share:

7 comments

  1. Absolutely love this look, you are serious style inspiration for me.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovvve this look, especially the jeans, I've been looking for a pair this blue for ages!

    Sophie | DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Know! Such a strong blue - its hard to find, other than Zara and this River Island pair is all I've seen!

      Delete
  3. Your bag!! Amazing. Love this outfit.


    www.lifeoftessalouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig