Monday, 26 September 2016

Day to Night Denim with French Connection.


If ever I'm in an outfit rut the first thing I'll gravitate towards is my trusty denim. Whether I'm grabbing coffee or cocktails, I can always rely on denim to (high) rise to the occasion. And I'm not just talking jeans. Denim jackets, skirts, shirts.. dungarees; I've built up quite the collection. We could be here all day if I went into the variations in colour and wash.
French Connection is one brand revolutionising the way we wear denim as the modern day uniform. With our fast-paced lives becoming so limitless , so should our outfits. We need piece's that can transition with us and require very little to update from off-duty to off-to-work staple.

Day..




..to night.

Photographer: Lydia Collins
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig