Friday, 14 October 2016

All Black Everything.




Hat - Primark
Top - Paige*
Jeans - Paige*
Heels - 4th & Reckless*


For those days when you wake up late / don't want to wake up at all; many of us opt for a head to toe black ensemble (minus these pretty pink mules!). If you see me in all black you'll know I haven't had time to pre-plan an outfit the night before and the only thing on my mind come morning is 1) comfort and 2) blend-in (i.e don't look at my no-makeup face) hence the fedora too for that third day hair saviour!
But black doesn't have to mean boring.. I've updated my skinny jeans for this cropped kick flare style that's so new season worn with a lattice detail body for all the support I'll need today, and silver hardware to accessorise. Simple has saved the day! Now someone please fetch the coffee.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig