Thursday, 13 October 2016

Coffee Run with AWP.


Last month I had the pleasure of collaborating with two talented individuals and the duo behind A Weathered Penny, a contemporary, minimalistic jewellery brand that has just launched in Topshop. The British born brand founded by Kayleigh, sells simple yet stunning pieces in both gold and silver finishes. Joe, the man behind the lens and Creative Director got in touch with me to work on an interview article for their blog Beneath AWP. It's a great creative concept of a "Coffee run" featuring bloggers styling their favourite pieces from the AWP collection. So naturally I selected multiple rings to stack alongside a geometric lariat necklace that made a strong impact against my cool-tone grey, basic sweatshirt. I added some movement with a lace midi skirt and pointed ankle boots, for a perfect mid-season outfit.




The shoot took place at the Barbican Centre; a location I've wanted to shoot at for quite some time, and we couldn't have been more fortunate with the weather! The theme for the shoot was grey-toned and minimal, and I would say the results are very Bauhaus!
I'm really pleased to finally be able to share these images with you, especially after balancing mid-air, 50 feet up, in 6 inch heels to get "the shot!" - totally worth it!

Be sure to check out my interview on Beaneath AWP where I share my tips for newbie bloggers and how I intend on staying ahead of the game..


Photographer: Joseph Alexander Carter

Sweatshirt - Brandy Melville. // Skirt - Zara. // Boots - Zara. // Hat - hm. // Jewellery - A Weathered Penny.

Get the look:
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig