Tuesday, 11 October 2016

The Pleated Midi Skirt, your Autumn essential.


Today I bring you a two-in-one trend that ticks both the pleated midi skirt and metallic box, perfect for Autumn.
The midi skirt is your ideal transitional piece for those days when you leave the house in low temperatures, going granny-chic with an oversized knit. For the sun to then show it's devious face around lunch time when you can strip off to reveal a more airy ensemble.
Pleats are the style being rocked by all the go-to's for inspo and when I came across this metallic (not to mention pink!) number on the Misspap website, it had to be mine!
Metallic's are a major trend for AW16; go subtle with shoes and accessories or all out in a slinky metallic slip dress or skirt like I have that you can style from day to night.



Get this look:


I've linked more of my favourite pleated skirts for this season:
Share:

4 comments

  1. I love this look, you pull it off so well, I don't think I could make it work as well as you do.

    Jess x
    www.jessicalaar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely - try it out with a pleated skirt before you brave the metallic too x

      Delete
  2. Loving this outfit! I love how you've dressed down the skirt for a more daytime look :) x
    http://www.cocoamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine, I love piece that you can wear day to night! Value for money! x

      Delete

Let me know your thoughts..

© Afluenza | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig